Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmas is Just Around the Corner.





CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

I can't believe it is only four days until Christmas!  The hustle and bustle about makes it believable!  Each year I am more determined to be organised and each year I am still buying last minute gifts.  Christmas however makes me reflect on how lucky I am to be surrounded by so many people I love.  It is a time for getting together and being together.   

I am now in the process of producing a Peanuts classroom decor set in time for the release of the movie here in Australia on 1st January, 2016.  I can't wait to see it!  All the fabulous characters alongside my favourite Snoopy.  

I did promise to post more Christmas photos so my next post will deliver.  Remember...  

Don't you just love Rudolf!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you!